So many of us want to work online, be successful and never have to worry about money again and yes it is possible, but you have to be willing to put in the work. There is no easy way to do this, you are going to have to spent hours in front of your computer and you are going to run into walls along the way. You are going to make mistakes and that´s OK because we learn from those mistakes, the biggest thing you have to keep in mind at all times is to NEVER give up and always be leave in yourself cause you will make it and no one is going to do it for you! There will be times where you wife, girlfriend, mom, dad or even uncle will tell you to stop this nonsense, then you will have to remember these words “Never Give Up” you will get there!
Now think of a niche, what do you love to do? What do you think you can sell, what would you buy? I have to mention there are rules to this game, when it comes to trademarks and we want to follow these rules cause we really don’t want a lawsuit on our hand and Facebook has started banning ads account when they get a complaint to the subject, so let’s try to stick to these generic niches like dogs, cats and such, then you don’t have to worry about that at all.
Here are some niches to think about.
Proven BUYERS market
-Examples: Dogs, Cats, Nurses, Fishermen, Fashion, Jewellery, Fireman, Police, Engineering and all job related niches, Hiking, Cycling, Outdoors, Health, Fitness, Parenthood, Baby products, Fishing, Hunting, Survival, Camping or any niche you can think of that is not trademarked. And not a one-time sale niche. Don't want people who will only buy once and then never again, Has to be a very passionate group of people.
Don’t rush this and try to find a niche that you love because it will only help you if you know about the niche, cause you will know what your customer wants and that will drive your sales up.
Okay you have a niche and you’re ready to go, now we need to find some products to sell and check the competition, you can go to these sources for Product/Niche ideas:
And also to Storebase.co - See 160 awesome examples of Shopify stores in different niches.
Let’s say you have your niche and you’re ready to make your very own store, head over to Shopify.com and sign up for their 14day trial, enter your email, pick your password and name the store. I suggest that you go to coolnameideas.com and find a good name for your store if you haven’t already, the best names position your business showing off what makes it unique in light of your competition. Find available domain names which relate to the purpose, value and uniqueness of your idea. Use the free domain name generator that is able to do a lot of the work for you by suggesting available names that match your search criteria.
Here is a sample FAQ.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Basic Refund Policy
- There are 3 types of items (your store name), and all 3 have slightly different Refund Policies:
- Retail Items: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If you don't like the item or it is defective, we will either replace it at no cost to you, or you can send it back to us for a full refund.
- Shirts: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If an item is defective, we will replace it at no cost to you. You CANNOT return shirts unless they are defective. For size exchanges please read below.
- Free Promotional Items: Due to the nature of these free promotional items, there is no refund applicable because you are not paying for the item. You pay for shipping, but that cost is not refundable because it goes towards actually shipping the item.
- For all applicable returns, please send to:
ATTENTION: RETURN ADDRESS!
How do I exchange a shirt for a different size?
- If your shirt doesn’t fit and you need to exchange for a different size, please follow these instructions. First, make sure that you have not worn or washed your item (besides trying on). Send your unworn and unwashed items to:
ATTENTION: EXCHANGES - SIZE
- Make sure to include details on the correct size needed sending back.
- You have 30 days to exchange your item.
- Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. The USPS has the best rates in our experience, but you can ship back to us any way you like. If you have a question about your return, contact us at email@example.com.
What do I do if I received the wrong shirt or my shirt is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right shirt. We will send you a new shirt and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Our standard US shipping cost is $4.95 unless you order a large amount of weight. On FREE promotional items, shipping starts at $8.95 as we are shipping from our different warehouses overseas.
Do you ship internationally?
- We currently do not offer international shipping. This is something that will be available in the near future.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing the customer support desk at email@example.com.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 7-10 days to get your shirt printed, shipped, and delivered. All shirts ship from our US print facility and travel via UPS to your address, tracking numbers available.
- For non-apparel items, delivery can vary and take 2-3 weeks. We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers, so not everything comes from the US. These items ship via USPS and all have tracking numbers.
- If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
What type of t-shirts do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees
How are your shirts printed?
- We use a world-class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the t-shirt with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
What is the sizing on your apparel?
- View sizing guide here (link To Your sizing guide)
Where do your other items come from?
- (Your store name) is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world. Because while some of our items do come from right here is the US, there are many items that are simply not available stateside. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Sure, no problem! Just email us at (your email) and we'll get back to you right away. -----------------------------------------------------
You can also go to youtube.com and type in “how to setup up my Shopify store, and you will get 100’s of video tutorial with a step by step guide on how to build your store.